Why Hire a Buyers’ Agent? Imagine buying your dream home. Let our experienced staff help you make it happen.
It’s true when it comes to doctors, lawyers, investment bankers and any number of trained craftspersons. Not ot surprisingly, it is true when it comes to your real estate agent, too. Buying or selling, real estate transactions aren’t for the faint of heart. Why not hire someone to guide you through the process? Someone who’s done it dozens (and sometimes hundreds!) of times.
Ready to connect with an agent?
Give us a call at (913) 451-5700 or complete the form on the right and we will have an agent contact you!
Consider a few of the ways a TEAM Real Estate Buyer’s Agent can help you save money, time, headaches, and hassle in your purchase:
- We will negotiate terms with your seller. We work beyond price, and into closing costs, home improvement allowances, home warranties, owner financing, and more. Unless you are an expert negotiator and have spent hours studying your local market, we WILL get you a better deal.
- We can alert you to home buyer programs available via the state, city, and federal governments. These can vary greatly depending on location and situation and the average buyer is often unaware of the benefits available to them.
- We will spot potential red flags and keep you from making a shady deal. Team Real Estate has a Love It or Leave It guarantee. If you don’t LOVE the house you moved into, we will turn around and sell that home with our discounted commission plan. We don’t want to waste our time or yours, and we don’t want you to buy a lemon or a money pit.
- Our agents have all the financing connections. Our average agent helps purchase upwards of 15 homes per year. Far more than the average agent in the KC Metro. They have excellent working relationships with lenders and mortgage carriers, and they will use their connections to make sure your financial needs are met.
- We will get you into the best new homes before they are even listed. Without them, you’ll be missing out on 95% of homes on the market. (Less than 5% of homes are listed as an open house or advertised in the paper.)
- Their information is the most up-to-date. With huge online databases like Zillow and Realtor.com, you may think you don’t need a buyer’s agent, but those databases are notorious for being months if not years out-of-date. Remember, sites like Zillow don’t have access to the MLS, which means they won’t have every home. Period.
- We bear the stress of the transaction so you don’t have to.They take care of the busy work and the late night calls. There can sometimes be a lot of drama in the home buying process and the buyer’s realtor is a buffer between you and it. They sweat the small stuff and let you know what you need to know so you don’t feel overwhelmed or stressed.
- Sellers tend to build the costs of a Buyers’ Agent into the asking price, whether you use one or not. In other words, chances are, you’re going to pay the cost of a Buyer’s Agent’s commission even if you don’t use one. You might as well reap the many benefits of having an agent on your side.
- Our agents have more experience than the others. Since our Buyers’ Specialists only work with buyers (and since our TEAM model provides a whole staff of people to move the process along smoothly), they have more experience with the intricacies of the home-buying process.